NG Today- Summer 2007 NG Today- Summer 2007

Excellent

This is just a great idea that was pulled off with professionalism. I hope you guys follow through and actualy make new updates. One thing I think would improve this e-mag even more would be to have the adverts be links to the movies or authors they display.

X-Treme Tugboating X-Treme Tugboating

No offence but...

actualy Ill cut the crap big offence YOUR AN IDIOT. Of coarse it's a virus, spyware or trojan, and of coarse the guy knows about it, but hey at least you were trying to warn people, so you got a good heart which is better if you ask me. Oh yeah and excellent game truely awsome.

B.L.A.C.K B.L.A.C.K

Well done

You know unlike Armour games, games reloaded only sponsers games that are quality and fun!

Swear/Cuss Board Swear/Cuss Board

Keep tryin

Listen some people are gonna say some mean stuff about this don't take it to heart. Anyone whos ever tried flash knows you worked hard on this just work a little harder

The Tutorial The Tutorial

GIVE HIM A BREAK

Hey maybe his tutorials not all that good but the point is hes triing to help people out. Don't give up the Flash work.

Hi-dud responds:

Yay! Thanks loads, a 7... I think this is my second best review. Thanks for saying how I'm just trying to help people. Thanks, I am not sure if I will get the full version of flash... But if I do, I'll thank you in the credits. And this will also rub people the right way.

Turning Japanese Turning Japanese

Ok

actualy it is about masterbation.

Bug Bash Bug Bash

Front Page

Allthough to be honest with you I didnt realy like it theres no doubt in my mind it will make the front page.

Field Command Field Command

D&D

Thats just like an unorthadox version of Dungeons and dragons me and my friends used to play in school you should make a sequal with that. and diferent actions could allow you to get more wepons which would later allow you more/better options.

Hacked: V1 Hacked: V1

I'm Gonna Do That

Even if this gets blammed make more plz

Overrun II Overrun II

Excelent.

One of the only 3d flashes. I just think its a tad slow for me but the rpg elements are good.